TABLEAU | Demo Vedio| Outline|Duration: 45 Hours |Class Room & Online Training
Tableau is a Business Intelligence tool for visually analyzing the data. Users can create and distribute an interactive and shareable dashboard, which depict the trends, variations, and density of the data in the form of graphs and charts. Tableau can connect to files, relational and Big Data sources to acquire and process data. The software allows data blending and real-time collaboration, which makes it very unique. It is used by businesses, academic researchers, and many government organizations for visual data analysis. It is also positioned as a leader Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform in Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Why is Tableau better than other Data Visualization tools?
Ranking – Tableau holds 1st ranking among all BI Tools with an average rating of 8.6.
Available Tableau Products – Online, Desktop, and Server.
High Speed – Tableau offers you to make rapid business strategy and decision.
Ease and User-Friendly – Tableau focuses mainly on useful data and is a user-friendly tool.
Access to Multiple Platforms- Desktop tool, Web browser, Phone to understand the business analytics.
TABLEAU COURSE OUTLINE:
Tableau Desktop / Server / Reader/ Online
- Complete Tableau Dashboard life cycle.
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Connecting the Different data sources and creating extract, appending.
- Building the Views using different data sources.
- Dimensions, Measures, Sets, Bins, Groups, Hierarchies and Parameters.
- Joins, Blending, Appending to the files and Data sources.
- Custom Geocoding, Revo R Connection.
- Uni variety, BI Variety and Multi variety charts and analysis.
- Drill Down and Dropdown (using Filters, Hierarchy and Parameter).
- Filters and Parameters functionality.
- Actions at Worksheet level and Dashboard level.
- Working with calculations (will cover all the available functions in Tableau).
- Presenting the reports effectively using formatting, Images as well with Customised Charts.
- Install / Configure.
- Publishing the reports and data sources in server.
- Create Sites, Projects, Users and Groups.
- Assigning the permissions and licences to the users.
- Server performance improvement and Performance recording.